私は鄭成功雌ヴァン Watashi wa Tei seikō mesu vu~an 私は鄭成功雌ヴァ
I JEALOUS LAH !
I TRIED NOT TO MENTION A WORD ON U
BUT I'M VRY FRUSTRATED !

FILL IN THE BLANK AND U MAY KNOW WHO AM I TALKING ABT

_ _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ _ AND _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _N



_________________________________________________________



bear ~ saw yr blog ady~ haha
act me & ys had ady knew although u didn't show it out
teknik konflik dalaman
haha today BM cls learn de~
u oso vry kelian la~ sit in front of us~
can't concentrate fully when the tc is teaching~
juz heard our noisy laughing voice ~
u improve a lot ady lo ~
same wif us 色 liao
but yr industrious n yr hard work that always done something perfectly n wonderfully
r still the same
huh ~ when can i learn it? hnn??



2 comments: