OH MY GOD !
Now my height is 160 cm !
WHOOW !!!
Really unbelievable !!
wahahaha
i panjang 3cm liao..
haha
and my weight is still 46KG
So BMI chg from Normal to Underweight liao..
Wahahaa.....
SPM result will be release on 22th March
Really do hope tat i can get the best and excellent result
after a few months hard work and a strong effort pushing me behind
I believe tat i can do it
I wont intake my course next year if i could get a schlarship and good loan from PTPTN
I doesnt wan my life past so meaningless everyday working play game lepak eat sleep
=.=''
Now my height is 160 cm !
WHOOW !!!
Really unbelievable !!
wahahaha
i panjang 3cm liao..
haha
and my weight is still 46KG
So BMI chg from Normal to Underweight liao..
Wahahaa.....
SPM result will be release on 22th March
Really do hope tat i can get the best and excellent result
after a few months hard work and a strong effort pushing me behind
I believe tat i can do it
I wont intake my course next year if i could get a schlarship and good loan from PTPTN
I doesnt wan my life past so meaningless everyday working play game lepak eat sleep
=.=''
No comments:
Post a Comment