私は鄭成功雌ヴァン Watashi wa Tei seikō mesu vu~an 私は鄭成功雌ヴァ

After i take my dinner at the kitchen, I m on my way back to my room.. Actually i m going to have a change and ready to go to my frens birthday celebration half and hour later.. while i was about to enter my room, dad asked me to solve a complicated math question.. oh fine~so i m trying to find my calculate .. and because of my room looks so untidy and things mess up everywhere just like a disaster area @@..i sighed ~~ Why izit so hard for me to find my calculate! -.- As my father was in the kitchen washing those dirty plates, i went to his office to lend his calculate.. I saw his laptop was open.. He doesnt like us to touched his things and of course including his laptop too.. maybe tis s his own privacy and personalities ..so i keep my eyes away from the laptop scene trying not to look what is actually shown on the scene..while i was trying to solve the question , there s a *************poping out from his laptop ! I really cant believe what i saw!!!!!! I hope that someone just punched me hardly and tell me that this s not the true !! i stop solving the question.. walk bk to my owm room and stunned for a few minutes.. OH MY GOD ! Please tell me that its just a dreamt !..

No comments:

Post a Comment